Friday, April 10, 2015

Antique Store Finds--March





















Hi lovelies!
I hope you enjoy all of these photos. Dang, that was a lot of photos!
March was a lovely month for antiquing. I picked up a set of 6 pin-up glasses, a lipstick holder (I still need to remove tape from it!), and two clutches: one a beauty kit, the other with a matching compact. I love finding these sorts of things at antique stores! They must not be very popular because that tape was on the lipstick holder for a very long time! I'm struggling with removing it. Bleh.
Today was my no class Friday and I picked up a few things from AZ Vintage and Cherry Canary that I will hopefully share with you soon!
I wanted to keep the text short since there were so many photos! What have you thrifted/antiqued recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment