Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Last Weekend's Outfit & A Wedding Sneak Peek!

 Last weekend was a routine "Calvin's visiting" weekend. It was full of grocery shopping, baking, and laughter. We didn't really do anything special. I did finally get Calvin to try the local vegetarian restaurant, The Owlery. Just why can I never do stuff like that with tofu?!
 Even though we did nothing special, I still had to look pretty at least one day of the weekend, right?


I'm that loser that never got around to carving their pumpkins!
Details:
Cardigan & Skirt: A.Z. Vintage
Shoes: Ione in Black from B.A.I.T.
 I forgot to get a close up of this cardigan. I have had it for quite some time now, and it has been one of my favorites. This is one of those outfits that I put together late at night when I can't sleep.
 Halloween is this Friday. I've got no plans for it. Last year I bought candy and got no trick-or-treaters! I ended up bingeing on all that candy. This year I just made Calvin go out and get the good stuff. We devoured it last weekend together along with some pumpkin cookies that I made. 
 I can't keep eating like that though because...I GOT MY DRESS TODAY! That's right. I won the Ebay auction and scored myself a 50's wedding dress for $350! It is too small, but that's okay. I have a little over a year before the wedding, and I now have a great weight loss pal: Fitbit! It's been awesome so far. Hopefully I can stick with it. Want a sneak peak?? (;
This is even the necklace I plan to wear with it.
Yay for winter weddings and snowflakes!

 Jameson would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Halloween while posing by the Cinderella pumpkin. Isn't he precious?





No comments:

Post a Comment