Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Snaps of Summer

 It was positively freezing this morning! With morning temperatures in the 30's now, I thought it would be fitting to share snapshots from this summer. I had quite a great summer this year. It was full of work, love, pets, and time on the river.


From a date day with Calvin.
Hawaiian dress: Donna's Dress Shop (Instagram)
Purse: Leather and Knot Mall (Logansport, IN)

I picked wildflowers while walking the dogs.

One of the many days that my piggies got to spend outside.
Nom, nom, clover!

My new sewing machine.
I do have a vintage dress pattern.
I also have vintage fabric, but I am terribly scared to cut into it!

Ah, butterfly nails using a holographic polish.

Arista.
She was very sick for part of the summer. )=
Poor old kitty.

And, I was in a wedding for the first time!
Of course our anniversary was in July. Three years together!
 Summer was so good to me, but I'm ready for the snow! I love snow. It's so beautiful. The one thing I don't like about winter is trying to dress vintage. It's very difficult to stay warm in beautiful 50's dresses! I've been hunting for a coat that doesn't have real fur on it because my all faux fur coat is a bit over the top for me to feel comfortable wearing to class.









No comments:

Post a Comment