Saturday, March 31, 2012

What a Lovely Week

Well, I have just had a blast this week! As you may or may not know, it was my Spring Break! I spent everyday with my Calvin. (= It was lovely. And, as a result, I have lots of snapshots to share with you all. (Well, all 2 of my followers. So glad to be moving up to 2 instead of 1!)

Before I left school on Friday I managed to snap a picture of my giraffe mask. It now has horns and shape to the top of its head. It's really coming along well. I should be able to finish it up next week! Uber excited!

Also at school on Friday, we made these adorable roosters in my sewing class! It took just a class period (70 minutes) to crank out one of these cuties! And most of that time was devoted to cutting.


My new sandals from Gojane finally arrived. It took over a week, and I found out that UPS had delivered them to my neighbors! They've already been worn quite a few times.

Calvin dropped myself and his sister off at the mall while he went to play laser tag with his buddies. I picked up this dress at the Merrillville mall. They opened a new Akira store there! I remember going to the Akira store in Chicago and now they are branching out to the suburbs of Chicago! Yay! I believe I bought this on sale for $30. Everything was super cute in the store, but expect to pay between $40-$65 for a dress.

The 1963 Cleopatra starring Elizabeth Taylor is on Netflix! I love Elizabeth Taylor, so I sat and watched about an hour of the movie. I have seen the whole movie previously, but it's 4 hours long. I just didn't have time to sit there and veg out in front of the tv that day.

Arista Marie is a cute sleeper. (=

I FINALLY got my eyebrows done!!!!!!
Oh, and my hair is redder. (;

Saturday I went bowling at Inman's in Valparaiso with my boyfriend. I had to capture this moment! It was our first game and I smoked him! I ended up winning the second game 113 to 105. I really liked the bowling ball that I had that day. Those were the best scores since after prom last year where I had a 131 after bowling for hours!

Hope your week was as great as mine!









No comments:

Post a Comment