Monday, March 19, 2012

Pink

Pink eyes. Pink eye shadow really looks great on blue eyes. It really brings out that blue. I love pink eye shadow for this reason. My eyes are hazel and change between blue and green. (Calvin's are the same exact color. How strange is that?) But this Monday I have some ideas for awesome pink makeup.

This one is a little dramatic and Barbie-esque. I do believe it is a photo from MAC's Barbie line actually.

Pink and black is always a great combo!

I'm not too sure how well this would work to bring out blue because of the purple. Purple brings out green eyes, but this is still a neat idea.


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this look! It's so simple and subtle and that's what makes it so beautiful. 
I may take a crack at this look tomorrow unless, of course, I sleep through my alarm again like I did this morning and didn't even have time to put my contacts in!
Do you have a certain eye shadow color that you just love to wear?


No comments:

Post a Comment