Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mix Up

So I was just going to post the boring outfit I wore today, but I found some photos of when I was wearing my black lace 60's dress. The photos I took today included my little brother and dog though. So I decided to mix the two. (=




Black 60's dress: Etsy
Belt: Goodwill Rochester, IN
Jacket: Rue21
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Shirley Hettinger (Ha. (= )








^^Emma Mae (= ^^
Black tank top: Vanity
Lace shirt: Rue21
Jeans: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Pacsun

I didn't have time to edit my photos today. I had to make a run to Logansport earlier today for some elastic for the pajama pants I am making in my sewing class. I also treated myself to a pedicure while there. Seriously, I get pedicures just for the foot massage. (= 
Anyways, today was a really laid back JEANS day! 

How do you wear your favorite vintage tops? I never buy any because I have no clue how to style them!



No comments:

Post a Comment