Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stylish Sunday

Today I did not go with a vintage dress. I had the perfect dress for today, and it's not vintage. (= It was so Spring-like and beautiful today!





Man, my legs are white. Ha. 

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Crochet Jacket: Deb's
Belt: GoJane
Shoes: GoJane
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Bracelet: Pandora

Today, I went to work. Then I did absolutely nothing with my boyfriend all day, but he managed to make me late for curfew by taking forever to decide what he wanted to make himself for lunch all week. I helped him pick out a nutritious lunch. (= He's starting a new job tomorrow and will be calling to wake me up in the morning for school. Go us! We have been SO spoiled by spring break that he was doing everything to keep me with him and not let me go home. (Including cleaning the bugs off of his windshield)

Happy April Fools!!






No comments:

Post a Comment