Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rita Hayworth



Rita Hayworth...that woman is my style icon. Well, one of them. As you can see I tried to have my hair dresser do my hair like her's for prom last year. I feel like I'm going to research some more into her life and see if she is a good person to look up to.
Well, tomorrow is my trip to Chicago with my mom. Yaaayyy...my mom hates Chicago. She's being a Debbie Downer about all of this. I don't really want to go shopping...Michigan Avenue doesn't have antique stores, and antique stores in the city will just be ridiculously priced anyways. I do have to remember to take my camera with me. I can share pictures! I'm hoping I can talk my mom into something fun like the aquarium.
(=
Felicia

1 comment:

  1. How incredibly lovely you look! I can see the Rita influence perfectly in your hair and dress. She's a beauty and as are you! xx

    ReplyDelete