Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Shopping!

60's Drop Waist Dress: Height of Vintage
Velvet heels: DSW
Belt: Goodwill
Hat: Antique store
Clutch: Hollywood Mirror (Chicago)
Necklace: Customer from work (=

Yesterday I purchased my first Christmas gift of the year! Actually, my parents picked it up for me and I still have to pay them back for it. (Oops!) I got my boyfriend a Bear's jersey! He doesn't own one and I find that sad. We can wear matching Urlacher jerseys on Sundays now...except mine is pink! Today I hopped on Etsy and bought the few things I had favorited for him also. Those items would be zombie soap and a carved keychain. Just some small cute items. I don't think I'm done with my Christmas shopping for him yet. I think I might get gifts for his family too. I get along with his sisters really, really well.
I can't wait for the snow! It's supposed to snow some this week.(=
Hope everyone is having a blast with Christmas shopping! Remember that it's okay to buy yourself a Christmas gift too!(;
Dreaming of a White Christmas,
Felicia



1 comment: