Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cold & What to Wear to Thanksgiving?

Not only is it cold outside, but I caught a cold while in Chicago. Something is telling me that it was the the walking around outside in the cold and going into warm shops and back into the cold and back into shops, etc. This really, really stinks. =/
I haven't posted any photo posts lately for two reasons. One of them being that I have been waking up late for school so I just throw on jeans and a hoodie. (Which I will definitely be doing this week because I feel like total crud!) And the other is that I don't have time to take pictures! By the time I get home from work it is dark and I am super tired. But I will try to get on taking some photos soon. Promise.
Now on to Thanksgiving! This Thanksgiving I'll be going to my boyfriend's dad's house to celebrate with them. I'm not quite sure which dress I want to wear. Maybe my green drop waist dress? Or maybe my black velvet dress? Or maybe something new and not old? Anyway, I'll be making pumpkin brownies for the occasion and my boyfriend is SO excited. He just got a whole batch of them a few weeks ago and they were gone within 3 days. I'm a pretty dang good baker. I was actually considering making a new tab on my blog just for recipes! Hmmm...maybe.
Gobble Gobble,
Felicia

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about taking outfit photos...It's so terribly hard to keep will power to take them during the winter, but keep trying to plug ahead!

    And I hope that your Thanksgiving was lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete