Monday, November 21, 2011

Chicago Shopping Results. . .







Black purse, black clutch, rabbit hat: Hollywood Mirrors
White wicker purse: Salvation Army store
Scarf: That's Her Bag

Here they are! Most of my purchases from yesterday! I went a little purse crazy, but believe me, I almost went hat crazy. Hollywood Mirror had a TON of vintage hats all locked up in glass cases. The poor guy had to come and unlock almost all of the cases against the wall! I ended up only buying one hat. The hat is rabbit fur. I normally don't buy any fur, but I figured it's only a rabbit. People hunt rabbits legally. There are plenty of rabbits in the world. The hat is adorable, so I had to have it.
The only thing not pictured that I bought were these adorable black velvet heels. They didn't have the color I wanted in my size, so they are being shipped to my house. I can't wait!
Con Besos,
Felicia
P.S. Like my hat model? It's a giraffe-a-poo!! =D

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful purses! My daughter would LOVE these. I may have to get shopping info from you sometime. I'd love to take her up there for a shopping day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage hat! The purses are really cute too :) xo

    ReplyDelete