Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vinatage Hair Styles

Had these pictures saved for a while. Unfortunately they're poor quality due to the fact that I took them with my phone, but these are the only pictures I have of these awesome vintage hairstyles!



The first one is a Marilynn inspired style. The last ones are fingerwaving! I was so excited to master the technique of fingerwaving. People think it's so difficult to do these hairstyles when it's really not. You set your hair and sleep in it. When you wake up all you need is either hair spray or a brush. The fingerwaves lasted all through work. The last two pictures were taken the same day after work. I pinned the back up to make it a little more clean and to get it off of my neck because it was a hot summer day then! I haven't really been doing my hair like this lately, but I definitely should get back into doing that. I always get soooo many compliments!
This week is my Fall break. I have tomorrow and Monday off of school. One or both of these days is calling for a trip to a thrift store. I can feel it. Maybe even an antique store or two. I would really like to make it out to the antique store outside of Rochester when they're actually open.
Goodnight and have a good morning,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment