Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Moment of Frustration Day---How FItting!

 Here's a rant. If you don't want to see a teenager whine, then skip down to the photos of my blue dress.
 I am so so so so sick of my bully. I bet you're assuming that my bully is some stuck up girl from school, but no. It's not a stuck up girl from school. I don't have problems with kids my age. I get along well with everyone. But my bully is actually my father. How sad is that? Who goes through life having their one and only bully as their father. He's just always saying stuff to hurt my feelings. And it hurts so much worse when it comes from your father. He has absolutely no belief in me. I get no support from him. He makes fun of my style all the time anymore. In the past he used to tell me I'm chubby. Just a few months ago he said something similar about gaining weight. I'm just so sick of this! And when I told him it hurts he just tells me to grow a backbone. If someone else were to say the same stuff that he does, then whatever. I shrug it off. But he's my father. He's someone I look to for approval. And no matter what I do it's never ever good enough. He thinks I'm a bad kid when I'm not. He's so lucky to have me as a child and not some unintelligent whore who is going to get pregnant early. BLAH!

 Now here are the pictures of my new dress! (= I didn't want this post to be all sad and angry.


(These pictures were obviously taken from the seller. I will upload more after the alterations have been finished.)

1 comment:

  1. oh my, this dress is beautiful! and you are a beautiful girl, both inside and out!

    ReplyDelete