Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Photo Post!

Shoes: Shoe Show (Not entirely sure?)


 Yay! My first photo post! I know it's not that great, but hey, no one is around to be my own personal photographer. I could con my little brother into taking my photos, but they may turn out pretty bad. He is only 8 afterall. This dress was one of my most recent purchases. I bought it online from my favorite vintage clothing website. A majority of my old dresses come from Rusty Zipper! My boyfriend absolutely loved this dress. Some people say it reminds them of a diner dress.
 Yesterday I went to Goodwill in Rochester with my bestie. She didn't buy anything, but she went along for support. Haha. I tried on this absolutely hideous black lace western dress just for kicks and giggles. She has a picture of it on her cell phone and maybe I will post it on here sometime just for a good laugh. It was so UGLY! Anyways, I ended up buying my FIRST 80's dress! It's bright blue, body hugging, and it has shoulder pads! I wore it to school today. Again, some people don't understand my style. People are still asking me why I'm so dressed up or why I am wearing a grandma dress. Ohhh well. I can deal with it! At the end of my thrifting day I got that dress, a pair of shoes, a purse, and a scarf for under 11 bucks! I love thrifting. (=

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I love it! Fun blog. I look forward to seeing more of your fashions.

    ReplyDelete