Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SCHOOL!

 Blah! I haven't been able to post in soooo long. School has got me busy. =/ So far it's been a busy senior year. I've had homework every night, and I was rushing to finish my AP english book that I was supposed to have read this summer. Oops.(= Now I'm done with that book, but I just keep getting homework! And I've had golf meets. I really need to find time to get some pictures up here. I shall try, but unfortunately it is raining today! I either need a photographer or I need to find a way to get a good picture all by my lonesome.
 Anywho, I was going to go golfing at the par 3 course in Logansport tomorrow, but now I feel the need to go thrifting. Now the question is which Good Will? Rochester or Logansport? Hmmmm. If I go to Logansport then I can maybe hit up the antique stores. If I go to Rochester, maybe I can hang out with my cousin. Sometimes shopping alone is BORING. Yet, no one shares my love of vintage around here.
 Speaking of no one sharing my love of vintage around here, here's a "compliment" I got today. It went a little like this, "I love your dresses. I wouldn't wear them, but you can pull it off. I couldn't. I'd be a weirdo." Hmmm....not sure if that is a true compliment? That's not the first time something really similar to that has been said.
 Anywho, I'm going to try to be better at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment