Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School Time!

 Oh yes, back to school. This is my LAST YEAR! I can finally move on from this stupid town and all of it's crazy drama! I go back tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. Of course, two days ago I started to feel a little sick. I thought maybe it was just allergies, but today I'm thinking that it may be a cold. After golf practice today I stopped by to pick up my little brother from my grammy's and she has a cold now. I'd feel soooo bad if I was the one to give it to her. =/ I tried not to.
 On the upside I ordered an awesome school bag from Etsy yesterday! It definitely will not be here before tomorrow. It's coming from Latvia. The shipping cost was $12.50! So in the end the bag ended up costing me around $65. It's a really neat leather bag from the 70's. There will definitely be another post about it with pictures. I could try to describe it, but that might be a bit confusing. The way it opens is really unique. It's a really neat bag and I am SO excited to get it! I will once again become a mail stalker.(=

No comments:

Post a Comment