Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring is Here!

Hi internet lovelies! Spring has finally smacked Bloomington in the face. It was 70 degrees today on my drive home from class. I haven't had time to post since Spring break because I've had papers and exams. Not very fun, but very time consuming. Also my parents sort of surprised me with a new car over break. I think the picture really is worth a thousand words:
Not exactly a flattering picture, but, hey, I've never been quite that surprised before in my life. I didn't even cry like that when Calvin proposed to me. I've been enjoying the freedom of having a car on campus. So convenient!

Outfit of the Day!


Unfortunately by the time I got out of the shower and took care of a parking ticket that I did not deserve (my permit was entered into the system with the wrong date), I did not have time to do my hair! So, please excuse the boring, natural hair. This dress was a purchase from Cactus Flower vintage here in Bloomington. I've had the dress for a year and have worn it quite a bit. However, it was only recently that I have found that my shoes from graduation match well with it! Instead of wearing my B.A.I.T. shoes with this, I wore my Shelly's London shoes with this outfit today. They match the floral pattern pretty well. Plus, they have bows on them. Bows make everything better.
This weekend I went antiquing all over town and managed to pick up some amazing glassware. I think I will save that for my next post though since I picked up a lot of great stuff at multiple antique stores this weekend. So much good stuff!
Please enjoy the following pictures of Bloomington squirrels enjoying the fabulous weather:

Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment