Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Camera?!

 Hi everyone! I'm back from my winter break hiatus. I hope your holidays were great! My parents got me a new camera and a tripod (and the B.A.I.T. shoes I'm wearing in this post). Hopefully I'll be getting some decent pictures from now on. Today's pictures aren't too great though, since I didn't get ready until it was dark outside. It was Friday night and I was waiting on Calvin.


 I'm on my second week of classes. This semester is pretty intense! Lots of reading and lots of papers that will have to be written. Luckily I always have my "no class" Fridays where I can go downtown to grab a bite at Rainbow Bakery and shop the local vintage shops. Last Friday I did just that and scored one heck of a deal!

 I had been looking for a wool vintage coat for some time now. I own two other vintage coats, but one is faux fur and the other is mink. Not the most practical for daily use. I was looking through A.Z. Vintage at one of her inventory sales last week when I found this gem. And guess what? It's a Lilli Ann! Wait, it gets better: it only cost me $40! Completely nuts considering there is one on Etsy with the same stripes and colors, but with a mink collar for $299. Ah, how I love my A.Z. Vintage. 
I know I've showcased this dress before on the blog, but I haven't styled it quite this way before. Especially now that the belt I always felt was mismatched has matching shoes to help tie it in.


Details:
Coat and White Gloves: A.Z. Vintage
Navy Pantyhose: gift from my grandmother
Hummingbird Brooch: Erstwilder
 I can't wait for you lovelies to see what I have for Valentine's Day! If you follow me on Instagram then you may have already seen it. Boy, it's a real stunner. Until next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment