Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fancy Hats and Lazy Days





Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Cherry Canary
Sweater: Vintage Vixen
Stockings: Secrets in Lace
Shoes: Unknown
 Every weekend that Calvin is here I sleep in until noon with him! Today got a late start, but I guess it's nice to sleep in on the weekends. Calvin was my guest photographer today. He's not the greatest, but then again my new camera is very picky about any sort of movement. It really is meant to be used with a tripod. And yet again I find these photos to be unflattering. I don't know what it is about photos taken by other people, but they are almost never flattering!
 Oh yes. I forgot to mention that we were shopping at Kroger today and a random lady came up to me and said "I like your style." This is something that seems to happen to me a lot while I'm in Bloomington, but never happens in my hometown. I've also noticed that these compliments are always coming from other women. I never get hit on by random men. I never get compliments from random men. Not that I would like them. It's just an observation.
 Tomorrow We'll be hitting the shops in town. I also got the delivery notification for one of the dresses I ordered. I'm pretty well positive that it is my Valentine's dress! So much excitement for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment