Friday, December 19, 2014

Intervention: My Cardigan Addiction

 Hi, my name is Felicia, and I am an addict.


Guys and dolls, I really need an intervention. Today alone I have purchased four cardigans. This has brought my grand total to twelve cardigans. Eight of these cardigans are beaded. I am especially weak willed when it comes to beaded cardigans. One could say that they are my drug of choice. I have picked my poison and it is lovely, soft, fluffy, beautiful cardigans. In the past two months alone I have purchased nine of the twelve cardigans. My addiction is at its height. While cardigans are my general poison, each cardigan is unique in its effects on me.

The Cutesy "I'm a Girl!" Pastel

 This was one of the four that I picked up today. Just look at the floral bouquets. JUST LOOK AT THEM! Okay, I'm sorry. I won't yell, but please, just look at the adorable bouquets.

The "I Want to See Your Sparkly Peacock, Cock, Cock"



 ALL of these beads are still firmly in place. My reason for buying this was that I don't have one that has gold beads! Also, there are these slits on the side that have an eye and hook. SO COOL! (Okay, sorry, yelling again.)

The Fraternal Twinsies

 Um, they match. Isn't that reason enough to buy both of them at the same time?

The "I'm a Pretty Pink Princess!"


 This one was dead stock and $15. And my first pink cardigan. And it was $15. . .

The Baaaaaa-Baaaaa-Black Cardigan


 I think those are supposed to be palm trees, but I could be wrong. Either way, it was a beaded black cardigan: something I didn't have at the time. Plus, PEARLS!

The Spring Swing

 I bought this at the same time I bought a dress. It matched the dress so perfectly that it had to have been meant to be, right? (Even though yes, one side is slightly yellowed.)

The Special Snowflake

 The beading reminded me of snowflakes. I love snow. I think my need for it is pretty self-explanatory.

The Santa Baby
From: A.Z.


 This dress sat in A.Z. for over a year. At least to me it seemed like it was that long. I checked it out every time I visited until I finally caved to my addiction and purchased it. It looks like poinsettia flowers to me, Christmas-y!

The One that Started it All
From: A.Z.

 This was literally my first vintage cardigan. Therefore, you can blame it for my horrible, horrible addiction. 

The "Newbies" I Have yet to Receive
{Images also from her Etsy}



 As you can see, I am quite heavily addicted to cardigans. When will I stop? Will I ever stop? Or will I just buy ALL of the cardigans? Only time will tell. . .










No comments:

Post a Comment