Monday, November 19, 2012

Home...the One in Winamac

It's so strange having two homes. I'm home, but I just left home. I need a way to identify the two.
I meant to post my finds from shopping with Calvin last weekend before I came home, but I totally spaced it. I got too busy with homework and packing. I will definitely bring you that post once I'm back to my home in B-town.
Calvin and I went to the movies last night and saw Argo. I loved it! He did too, but he didn't want to admit it because he originally didn't want to see it. Also, before the movie started he stripped for me in the back of the theatre! Haha. Actually, his undershirt ripped and he decided to rip it off, but it ripped way up to his neck. He then decided to take off his hoodie and shirt and undershirt. Then he couldn't figure out how to put his shirt back on. It was hysterical. I always have so much fun when I am with him. It's crazy. A year and 4 months later and we're still having a blast together.
But, the point is he bought himself some shoes, but they were buy one get one half off, so he bought me some booties! They look like cowgirl boots, but they're short little booties! They are so so so cute! I'll definitely add that in my post when I get back to my home in B-town. 
Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving!
I'm ready to gain back the 15 pounds that I have lost at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment