Monday, November 5, 2012

50's Pleated Skirt

Remember how I said I gave my boyfriend my Etsy login info and told him to buy me something off of my favorites list? 
A gorgeous taupe 50's pleated skirt arrived today!
Unfortunately the only shirt I have to match it is the one I photographed it with tonight! But Calvin said we can hit the vintage shops this weekend! It's his birthday weekend and he will be down visiting me. He's coming down Friday night which is his 21st birthday! I'm making him brownies for the occasion. I have no eggs so I have to steal someone else's from the fridge. There is a sign that says first come, first serve on the fridge. It's allowed. I got him an adorable little Batman shot glass. It has a cape! I'm really excited to see him. It's been a month! Usually I see him every 3 weeks. This has been killing me!





I'll probably be wearing this beauty tomorrow with a few changes. Metallic tank top under the giraffe print one, black hose, and my velvet heels. Super excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment