Tuesday, November 6, 2012

60's Wrap Dress

Oh my silly boyfriend! He managed to pick one of the few summer dresses I had on my list of favorites on Etsy! What a silly boy. But I must say, I'm not sure that he could have picked a sexier dress! This is a full wrap dress (I will have to wear it on days where there is no wind!) and it accentuates my shrinking waist. (I don't know if I have told you, but I have lost 15 pounds since January!) It's also very low cut. Sixties mini dress (60's mini anything) are always super short! This one isn't too bad...

I left the mirror in this shot because I find it pretty creepy!



This dress appears to be handmade. Most of my 60's dresses are handmade.
Purchased from: Luv Stoned Vintage
This dress was a steal at $10! I'm not breaking Calvin's wallet by making him buy me all this stuff! I kept it cheap. 
Also this dress came in the most adorable pink packaging! It was in the pink bin at my dorm's center desk and the lady had trouble finding it because it matched the bin so well!
Have a lovely evening.
Felicia



No comments:

Post a Comment