Monday, April 2, 2012

Thinking Prom

So today I picked my dress up from Betty's. Of course I had to put it on again and feel like a princess again. (= Prom is fast approaching. Most of my posts, until April 28th, will be prom related. I have not yet decided how I want to do my hair, makeup, or nails for prom! In fact, I am clueless about shoes too.
So, without further ado: 
So, I know that I have done pink before, but my dress happens to be pink and purple. If you have not seen it, then the post is here.

This is a lot darker than what I would like to do. It may also be difficult to recreate. I'm not an eye shadow expert by any means!

This is on the opposite end of the spectrum. Its extremely light. This makes me think of a fairy. (=

And this one may be my favorite. It just seems like the perfect balance.

Hmm. What is your opinion on my makeup looks for prom? Should I be dark and daring? Or light and pretty? Or be the safe in between? Grrrr. I hate decisions!




No comments:

Post a Comment